Friday, October 3, 2008

Update on Roy

To update on Roy coming home. He called me this morning and despite the horrible connection, he will hopefully be here Sunday or Monday! He is supposed to fly out tommorow depending on the sand! Also, his birthday is October 9th so he will be here on his birthday and he is very excited about that! He is ready to see his wife, family, and let's not forget hunt! Melissa has been working until 7 almost everyday just so she can take off some while he is here. She started her job at UAM not too long ago and didn't have any time built up to take off!

5 comments:

Annie October 3, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Only 1 more cm to go and they will admit me! That's the most exciting part!! WOO HOO!! It seems like it is always toughest to get past 2cm so I was definitely encouraged by that!

Us October 3, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

That's exciting news! God Bless our troops!!!

Marie October 3, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

That is such great news!!! I'm so glad to hear that he's going to make it home!

Jo-Jo October 3, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

That is wonderful news! Tell him my family Thanks him. He is a real hero!

Tonya October 3, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Hey there..

I'll pray for Roy's safe homecoming, and for some good family time with his wife & family!

You guys have a GREAT weekend!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP