Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh My! 2 Awards at Once!


I am overly excited about these bloggy awards I am getting! I know that's very childish of me to be sooo excited about a being picked for a blog award, but I DON'T CARE...LOl You can laugh at me if you want too!!
This particular beauty was given to me by Heidi at Tayterjaq's Rebels! I have just recently "met" her and she doesn't know a whole lot of bloggy friends yet, so please stop by and say Hello! She's so sweet and I love getting her comments on my posts!

The rules of this award is that I have to list 6 things that I love! So, here it goes:

1. I LOVE the LORD! I am so thankful to have Jesus in my life and especially to have just recently gotten Him back active in my life! By that I mean, until a few months ago, I didn't go to church, I rarely prayed, and I made very bad choices everyday from the words that came out of my mouth to acting ways I shouldn't have been acting. I'm not saying that I still don't do wrong, because everyone is guilty of sin. I don't care who you are, you sin too! But I've been making great strides to straighten up my life and live for the Lord and not for myself, my family, or other junk in this crazy world. Oh, and it's been so great meeting so many people on blogs that love the Lord and speak of Him often as well. This helps me a lot and gives me courage to keep on stepping to the right tune!

2. I LOVE my family! I love my children: Stratton, Trenton, Kennedie, and Kadence- I love my mom, dad, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.! Family is great and it's nice to live fairly close to most of mine!!

3. I LOVE my friends! I love my best friend Keitha! She's wonderful and is always there for me no matter what the situation is! I wish she blogged so you could all "meet" her too. (maybe I'll try to talk her into it!) I love my bloggy friends as well! I've met so many wonderful people on this computer that I'm shocked!! I never thought I would enjoy reading and getting to know so many people when I decided to join the blog world! But I'm so glad that I have and I can't wait to meet more! I also LOVE my new church friends! They are all great and I'm so glad to have met them!

4. I LOVE to eat!! O.K., so I dipped into a lighter side of my loves, but hey everything doesn't have to be so serious! LOL! I like real food, junk food, fast food, you name it, I probably like it! I really should eat healthier and have actually been contemplating it over and over in my head, but just haven't took that course of action! I get kind of sad when I think about leaving my double-stuffed oreos, powdered donuts, and candy (this list is too long to name..sry!!)

5. I LOVE The Biggest Loser! Right now this is my highlight of the week, which was tonight! I love this show and you would think it would inspire me to get rid of those bad habits up there! But, nope, I enjoy watching it while I eat that stuff most of the time! I know, that's pitiful, but hey, I'm honest!!

6. I LOVE music! I love christian music, country music, hip hop..I like a lot of different kinds of music! I love to drive and listen to tunes! It's very relaxing to me!(not to mention it drowns out the screaming kiddos pretty well too!!)

Now, the rules say to pass this on to six of my bloggy friends! So here I go:

1. Amie at Heart Smiles! I love reading this blog! She is such an inspiration and I get smiles (and tears) often while reading her posts!

2. Rissa at My Hands Dance. I've recently started reading her blog and her family has a lot of similarities to my family!

3. Marie at Sawyerfied! I love reading this blog as well! She has lots of stories about her family and many references to scripture!

4. Avery Tales! She leaves lots of great comments and I enjoy reading about her little family a bunch!

5. Shelley at Wherever Life Takes Us! This is my Aunt and she is the one who encouraged me to start blogging. I read her blog a many of times before starting my own and she's also the one that did my header! She makes lots of posts and is a wonderful photographer! You should really go check out her stuff, she's great!!

6. Mandy at Peace and Craziness! This is another local blog and church friend of mine! She is a wonderful mother and is devoted to the Lord. She also helps adopt out pets who are in shelters or that she just finds wondering around! She loves to help people and she writes great posts, so go check her out as well!

By the way, for the ones who think I left you out...it's just because I knew you already had received this award recently *grin*! I haven't forgotten you!!!

9 comments:

Melanie Dickens October 22, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels October 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Thanks for the wonderful things so said about me. It was so sweet. I think it's lots of fun to "meet" people through blogging too.
Thanks also having fun with the award and playing along.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) October 22, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Good job on all the bloggy awards...

Have a great day.

Decor To Adore October 22, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Congratulations on your awards. It was fun to learn about you!

Unknown October 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Congratulations! You are really receiving the bloggy love!

Weeksie50 October 22, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

You deserve all the awards you get..

Kelsey October 22, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Good list!
I love all kinds of music too. I'm one of those "crazy" people who sing in the car at the top of their lungs, sometimes you can even catch me "rapping" lol.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} October 22, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Congrats on the awards!! I may not comment much (I'm so bad at that) but I love stopping by when I can and reading your blog!!

Rissa October 26, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Awesome!! congratulations on your awards... Its fun to win stuff every now and then huh??

Had to park my van in the driveway again lol.. losing water and antifreze.. WHAT NOW LOL.. i know your waiting for pictures of the thunderbird.. will definently post those after church today.. Hope things are going well with you..

*hugs & Prayers*

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP