Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

I've never been tagged before but have seen a lot of "tagged" posts. My great new friend Amie decided to tag me! I love reading her blog and I think you all should check her out. Ok, so I'm supposed to do this:

7 Totally Random Facts About Me!

I've just recently done a post like this, but I guess I will try to list 7 different Random facts just for your reading pleasure!

1. I am a smoker (LOL, I had to add that one in Amie after reading your list!) I'm not happy at all for this fact, but I'm also not doing anything to quit right now. I know I need to, but I'm just not at the point where I want to. That may sound horrible, I know, but hey at least I'm honest!

2. My favorite food(that I prepare myself) is Mexican casserole...with chicken or hamburger meat. It's great, although I don't cook it enough, because it's kinda expensive to prepare!

3. When I was 2 yrs old, I could recite every nursery rhyme from the Mother Goose book. (surely everyone has heard of this book) Not that I'm trying to toot my own horn or anything, but none of my kids have been able to do that at 2, so I think it is a pretty good accomplishment! *grin*

4. I have a new, great, sincere respect for people who adopt. This respect has came from reading Amie's blog, Pam's blog, , and my church friends and fellow bloggers The Files.
These three are so inspiring to me and I love to read their wonderful family stories. I'm so thankful that there are people like them in this world that can do what they do and what I can't imagine myself ever doing! They are such wonderful people! I love you gals and guys!

5. Although I have never broken a bone in my body (besides my little toe a couple of times) 2 of my children have both had their arm broke in their short little lives so far! My 5 yr old Trenton, broke his arm while jumping off his papaws bed! He is little, but he's a firecracker with nerves of steel! My 3 yr old, Kennedie had her arm broke during her birth. She came out sideways and broke her little arm on my pelvic bone. It healed in 2 weeks and she was fine, but I never thought something like that would happen!

6. I'm addicted to Coca Cola! I have to have my Coke everyday or you really don't want to be around me...seriously! I drink way too many a day which most likely contributes to the lots of extra fat on my body right now!

and lastly

7. I have one sister, Jayna, which I love very much, but I always wished I had more siblings. This may also be one of the contributing factors to me having four children myself!

Oh yea, I almost forgot! I'm not going to pick 7 people to tag! So if you want to join in, feel free and I will read it!

9 comments:

Amie October 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

AND I WAS ROLLING when I saw your #1!!!!!!!!!!! Especially since I ended up putting that edit to mine at the bottom cause I was so worried I would hurt someones feeling... and there you are.. my smoking friend!!!LOL... too flippin' funny.

Loved your facts and thanks so much for the shout-out so to speak!

;)
Amie

Weeksie50 October 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

I love Coca Cola too but I haven't had one since May..and I haven't really thought about one until now.. GEE THANKS.. lol..

Shelley October 15, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Lord knows I don't wanna see you on a day without smokes or cokes :P

Mom of these kids October 15, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

I am addicted to Coca Cola too. And not diet either...that is so nasty to me. It is only 1 or 2 a day, but I am a grouch if I don't have them! And it has to be from a can too.

ChefDruck October 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

What a cute blog! Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest - good luck!

ChefDruck October 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

I just had to come back and tell you how hard I laughed when I read your comment about your daughter finger painting with poop all over the window blinds. Hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't at the time - but it's a great story.

Unknown October 16, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

I'm playing along today! :) I enjoyed your post!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) October 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

That's hard telling about yourself huh. Thanks for sharing.

Ooh I love Coca Cola too, I try to stay away.

Us October 17, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

You go on the nursery rhymes!!! Awesome! And I love COKE too! I'm trying so hard to back away from it cuz I started going to the gym, but I just can't! I WUV IT!!!

A little about me:

I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I love getting comments from my readers! I just got a job and I'll update as I get more into the job scene! I am working hard to improve my daily walk with Christ, and gets lots of guidance in doing so from my church family and friends. Please feel free to "follow" me on my blog, to check out the happenings of my day to day life as a mom to 4!

Where You Can Find Me

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP